Increases Confidence and Achieve Stronger Longer Erections
Nutmeg and Mace both come from the nutmeg tree and are reported to be acrid, anaesthetic, analgesic, anodyne, anthelmintic, antiinflammatory, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, aromatic, astringent, bitter, carminative, constipative, digestive, diuretic, exhilarant, expectorant, febrifuge, narcotic, rejuvenative, spermatogenetic, stimulant, stomachic, thermogenic, vermifuge, and as a nervine sedative used by psychiatrists.
They are used in tonics & electuaries & are recommended for the treatment of inflammations of the bladder & urinary tract. They have a stimulating impact on stomach & intestines, increasing appetite & reducing nausea, vomiting & diarrhoea. They are a helpful remedy for many digestive problems, specifically gastroenteritis. They increase sexual stamina & are useful in impotency & premature ejaculation. The volatile oil is aperients, carminative & stimulant.
Health benefits of nutmeg & mace
Nutmeg is a small package with several big benefits. It’s used for prevention & healing of many known conditions. Here are some most general use of Nutmeg seeds:
- Medically, nutmeg has strong antibacterial properties. It is useful in killing a number of cavity-causing bacteria in the mouth.
- Like cloves, nutmeg implant eugenol, a compound that may benefit the heart.
- Myristicin found in Nutmeg seeds has been shown to inhibit an enzyme in the brain that contributes to Alzheimer’s disease & is used to improve memory.
- It is used in small dosages to decrease flatulence [excessive stomach or intestinal gas], aid digestion & improve appetite.
- nutmeg is valued as an aphrodisiac [substance believed to increase sexual desire.]
- Nutmeg can help to combat asthma.
- It is also used to relax muscles.